Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The biggest splinter ever!

 If you're easily grossed out stop reading this and go read this. If you're still here please read on.....

 I told you that we live in an old craftsman style house with old pipes and old wood floors. Well this is what happens when you have boys running through the house. My son yells "mom I have a splinter!" And knowing that they always act like they're dying whenever they bump themselves I yell back "oh you'll be okay. Let me finish folding the clothes and then I'll come take it out." So, he hobbles into the living room and this is what he shows me........

 You better believe that sucker bled. We had to cut the skin covering it so we could pull it out. And yes, mommy felt a little bad for thinking it was a little splinter, no big deal. I guess that means I should jump to the rescue next time. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails