Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Easy Halloween Cupcake Designs


 I've been on the hunt for some super spooky Halloween cupcake ideas for two different Halloween events and found a great post on Tip Junkie ( Have I mentioned how much I LOVE her blog?!) which led me to My Cake School's post - Goulish Goodies I'm thinking about making either the pumpkin cupcake (click on a picture for more details)


or the Spider cupcake since they look the easiest an I'm pretty lame when it comes to baking.

 I'll post pics of mine...hopefully they'll be as cute as these. Keep your fingers crossed : )
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. new follower!! from facebook--you can follow mine too
    I have 2 blogs
    www.growinggormleyfamily.blogspot.com
    www.bargaingalbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails